- The Bible is the inspired infallible Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
- There is but one true God. (Isaiah 43:10-11)
- Jesus Christ is Lord. (Philippians 2:11)
- Man was created by God in His image. Man voluntarily sinned and incurred physical and spiritual death. (Genesis 1:26-27; Genesis 2:17; Genesis 3:6; Romans 5:12)
- Jesus Christ is our only hope for salvation. (John 3:16)
- Believers in Jesus are to be baptized with water and partake in Holy Communion. (Mark 16:16; Corinthians 11:24-26)
- Believers in Jesus Christ should seek and expect to be baptized with the Holy Ghost and with fire. (Matthew 3:11; Acts 1:4)
- Baptism in the Holy Ghost is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance. (Act 2:4)
- Believers are to be separated from that which is evil. Believers are to be dedicated to God. (II Corinthians 6:17-18; I Thessalonians 4:3-4)
- The Church is the Body of Christ. (Ephesians 1:22-23)
- Believers are called to evangelize the world and to edify the Body of Christ. (Mark 16:15-20; Ephesians 4:11-13)
- Divine healing was provided by our Lord Jesus Christ. (Isaiah 53:5)
- Jesus will descend with a shout and the dead in Christ will rise and those which are alive will be caught up to be with our Lord forever. (I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
- Jesus Christ will return with His saints on earth for one thousand years. (Revelation 19:11-14; Revelation 20:6)
- There will be a final judgement of the wicked (Mark 9:43-48; II Peter 2:9; Revelation 20:11-15)
- We, “…according to His promise, look for a new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.” (II Peter 3:13; II Corinthians 5:1; Hebrews 11:10)
Why do we lift our hands?
“Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord.” (Psalm 134:2)
Why do we have audible praise?
“I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.” (Psalm34:1)
Why does the whole Church pray at once for specific needs?
“And when they heard that they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven and earth…” (Acts 4:24)